Disneyland in the Fall


My younger sister, Sue (who turned 50), and I ( who resisited turning 59) both have birthdays in the month of October. My daughter gave us a trip to Disneyland as a birthday gift. Yeah! Way Cool. We had a wonderful time.

I came down with a bad cold the last day and spent it in bed at the hotel. Bummer! There was so much to see and do. I was really disappointed that I had to waste the last day there with a box of kleenex ad a bottle of apirin.

However, I took over 500 pictures before I wore out; so look for a Disney tour in the near future.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. I have been to Disney World, but never Disneyland. I will be looking forward to your pictures to compare it to what we saw at Disney world to see how much a like they are. I am glad you had a great birthday. Your Missouri Friend Shirley

The French Bear said...

Sounds like a great excuse to party, no matter what birthday it is!!!! Hope you felt better real quick, don't want to miss too much!!! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck and thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from all my blog friends!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Related Posts with Thumbnails